Amazon Quiz Answers Today 08 May 2021 is Live Now Where you can grab the chance to win some exciting prizes. You just need to enter your correct answer for all the asked Amazon Quiz (Question) and
you can win prizes for sure on daily basis.
Hello Friends, I am Shoaib From myfaayda.com and i assure you that we are most popular source to see posts related on Every Daily Amazon Quiz Answers and Providing the change
to Win Prizes for you. Various Persons are checking and visiting are blog / website on regular basis to get the right answers of the asked amazon quiz answers contests.
The easiest way to find us : search on google “amazon quiz answers today myfaayda.com”
WHAT YOU WILL GET THIS IN THIS POST
Either you are looking for Amazon Quiz Answers or Amazon Quiz or Amazon Quiz Answers Today or
Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers or Amazon Daily Quiz or Today Amazon Quiz or any other related terms to amazon quiz, we assure you that This post i purely and surely dedicated of your these related queries :
Today’s Amazon Contest : Answer The Questions (Quiz) And Stand A Chance To Win Bose Sound Bar
- Today Amazon Quiz Prize : Bose Sound Bar
- Quiz Start Date : 08 May, 2021
- Winner Announcement : 23rd May, 2021
- Prize Delivered : before 31st May, 2021
Amazon Quiz Answers To Win Bose Sound Bar
- Quiz : Which of these organisations is setting up space technology incubation centers in the NITs ?
Correct Answer : ISRO
- Quiz : Punith G. R. from Mandya, Karnataka has recently entered the record books for creating a massive rangoli shaped as which automobile ?
Correct Answer : Mahindra Thar
- Quiz : Who, an avid golfer since his retirement from international cricket, has been inducted into the board of Professional Golf Tour of India ?
Correct Answer : Kapil Dev
- Quiz : In which country was the Sake flavoured variant of this chocolate launched ?
Correct Answer : Japan
- Quiz : In an ironic twist, a person of what profession created this sweet sugary item ?
Correct Answer : Dentist
How Play and Win Amazon Quiz Contest
- Download & Install Amazon App From Google Play Store or Apple Store
- Register or Sign In
- Now Just Scroll Down and see the Banner of quiz
- Now Click on banner button PLAY NOW
- Just Give the following answers of the asked amazon quiz
- now you will get a chance by lucky draw to win Exciting Prizes
Note : 1. if you are not seeing any banner just type “quiz” on search bar in your amazon app.
You will see Funzone Tab, Just Click That and Enjoy Participating.
2. Amazon Quiz can be played only Through Amazon Mobile App.
-: OTHER AMAZON QUIZ – ANSWERS :-
Amazon Quiz Answers To Win LG WASHING MACHINE
- Quiz : The steam engine of the first passenger train in India, will be installed in the premises of which railway station ?
Correct Answer : Thane railway station
- Quiz : Nearly 70% of the 85000 H-1B visas, issued every year by the USA are used by professionals from which country ?
Correct Answer : India
- Quiz : Which of these cricketers has received the Thar SUV courtesy Anand Mahindra, in return he sent his signed Gabba Test debut jersey ?
Correct Answer : T Natarajan
- Quiz : In which of these Thor movies does this character have a major role ?
Correct Answer : Thor: Ragnarok
- Quiz : This is the only eagle that is solely native to which continent ?
Correct Answer : North America
Amazon Quiz Answers To Win IFB Neptune Dishwasher
- Quiz : The film Nomadland, stars which of these actresses in the lead role, who has won two Academy Awards ?
Correct Answer : Frances Mcdormand
- Quiz : In a recent international friendly match, the Indian football team suffered a 0-6 defeat against which nation ?
Correct Answer : UAE
- Quiz : Who are Leica and Trinity, who show how to wear a face mask properly in a trending video shared by Cincinnati Children’s Hospital ?
Correct Answer : Two dogs
- Quiz : What star is depicted on this country’s flag ?
Correct Answer : Star of David
- Quiz : What is the name given to this fruit ?
Correct Answer : Passion Fruit
Amazon Quiz Answers To Dyson Air Purifier
- Quiz : In March 2021, the UN General Assembly adopted an India-sponsored resolution declaring 2023 as the International Year of what ?
Correct Answer : Millets
- Quiz : Which country is building the world’s first platypus sanctuary ?
Correct Answer : Austrailia
- Quiz : Which surveillance satellite, built by PES University students for DRDO, was deployed in space to monitor the Indian Ocean Region ?
Correct Answer : Sidhunetra
- Quiz : In which story is this animal referred to as “Kichi” ?
Correct Answer : Mowgli
- Quiz : What particular phrase is associated with this Google product ?
Correct Answer : Hey google
Amazon Quiz Answers To Win Fujifilm Instant Camera
- Quiz : In March 2021, which Indian wrestler grabbed the 53kg gold medal at Ukraine and reached the world number one rank ?
Correct Answer : Vinesh Phogat
- Quiz : As a sustainability commitment, which company made the world’s first ever consumer PC using plastic waste in ocean in 2021 ?
Correct Answer : HP
- Quiz : Who won the 2021 Golden Globe Award for best TV series ?
Correct Answer : The Crown
- Quiz : What is the name of the famous speech given by this icon ?
Correct Answer : I have a dream
- Quiz : The birth of whom is being portrayed in this picture ?
Correct Answer : Jesus Christ
Amazon Quiz Answers To Win JBL TUNE WIRELESS IN-EAR HEADPHONES
- Quiz : Dulanga Coal Mine recently became operational in which state of India ?
Correct Answer : Odisha
- Quiz : IAF jets participated in the 70th anniversary celebrations of which country’s Air Force ?
Correct Answer : Sri Lanka
- Quiz : Which organisation has issued a Purple Notice to its 194 member countries outlining a specific modus operandi on dating applications ?
Correct Answer : Interpol
- Quiz : What is the name of this character from the Narnia book series ?
Correct Answer : Mr. Tumnus
- Quiz : This player recently made his comeback to the tennis court after a year, playing in which Asian country ?
Correct Answer : Qatar
Amazon Quiz Answers To Win SONY DSLR CAMERA
- Quiz : Stories I Must Tell: The Emotional Journey of an Actor’ is a memoir by which actor ?
Correct Answer : Kabir Bedi
- Quiz : Space Enterprise Encouragement & Development (SEED) is a new initiative by which Indian organisation ?
Correct Answer : ISRO
- Quiz : Which singer’s debut single “Drivers License” broke the Spotify record for the most streams for a song in its first week ?
Correct Answer : Olivia Rodrigo
- Quiz : The method of preparing coffee so as to produce these beautiful patterns is known as what ?
Correct Answer : Latte Art
- Quiz : Where will you find these Twin Towers ?
Correct Answer : Kuala Lampur
Amazon Quiz Answers To Win Amazon Pay Balance Rs. 20000
- Quiz : Which organisation was created in 2000 to improve access to new and underused vaccines for children living in the world’s poorest countries ?
Correct Answer : Gavi
- Quiz : The Samyukta Kisan Morcha recently celebrated February 23 as what in memory of a 1907 movement started by Sardar Ajit Singh ?
Correct Answer : Pagri Sambhal Diwas
- Quiz : What’s the name of the plastic card with alphanumeric codes, that the US president carries with him all the time ?
Correct Answer : Biscuit
- Quiz : Name this classic video game that required you to eat all the dots throughout the game ?
Correct Answer : Pac Man
- Quiz : Which of these countries is this animal native to ?
Correct Answer : Australia
Amazon Quiz Answers To Win OnePlus Y Series 43 Inches Full HD Led Smart TV
- Quiz : In February 2021, which Indian was appointed by UN chief Antonio Guterres as Under-Secretary-General ?
Correct Answer : Usha Rao-Monari
- Quiz : The Mandu festival and the Khajuraho dance festival happens in which Indian state ?
Correct Answer : Madhya Pradesh
- Quiz : Which country recently hosted the 2021 World Future Fuel Summit ?
Correct Answer : India
- Quiz : The celebration of which of these German festivals is primarily associated with this drink ?
Correct Answer : Oktoberfest
- Quiz : Which of these companies founded in a place like this, supplied test and measurement instruments for Disney’s ‘Fantasia’ ?
Correct Answer : HP
Amazon Quiz Answers To Win Amazon Pay Balance Rs. 15000
- Quiz : Dhubri-Phulbari bridge, slated to be the longest bridge in India, will connect Assam to which other state ?
Correct Answer : Meghalaya
- Quiz : Giorgi Gakharia served as the Prime Minister of which country from 8 September 2019 to 18 February 2021 ?
Correct Answer : Georgia
- Quiz : Which car company has launched a Transformer-like robocar dubbed as TIGER X-1 ?
Correct Answer : Hyundai
- Quiz : What are these fruits called after they are dried naturally in the sun without undergoing any fermentation process ?
Correct Answer : Prunes
- Quiz : Which of these following brands have this object in its logo ?
Correct Answer : Rolex
Amazon Quiz Answers To Win Amazon Pay Balance 10000
- Quiz : Prime Minister Narendra Modi recently launched the Mahabahu-Brahmaputra programme in which Indian state ?
Correct Answer : Assam
- Quiz : The World’s oldest DNA was recently discovered in the tooth of which 1.2-million-year-old animal ?
Correct Answer : Krestovka mammoth
- Quiz : Name the instant messaging service developed by the Government of India as an alternative to WhatsApp ?
Correct Answer : Sandes
- Quiz : Which of the following is not a variety of this dish ?
Correct Answer : Pita
- Quiz : What kind of cells, whose name is derived from Greek, are found in this part of a human body ?
Correct Answer : Neurons
Amazon Quiz Answers To Win Godrej Split AC
- Quiz : Which company has the ‘Vriddhi Supplier Development Program’ that aims to empower around 50,000 MSME’s for growth ?
Correct Answer : Walmart
- Quiz : The Russian Direct Investment Fund has recently announced that which vaccine is now registered in 37 countries ?
Correct Answer : Sputnik V
- Quiz : In which Disney movie do we see this talking snowman ?
Correct Answer : Frozen
- Quiz : Which book written by this US President, was released in the year 2020 ?
Correct Answer : A Promised Land
- Quiz : What do you call the person who serves and prepares this beverage ?
Correct Answer : Barista
Amazon Quiz Answers To Win Amazon Pay Balance Rs. 5000
- Quiz : Hoshangabad in Madhya Pradesh, would be renamed as what, a name to honour a famous river in India ?
Correct Answer : Narmadapuram
- Quiz : The 2021 Australian Open women’s singles title was Naomi Osaka’s ___ Grand Slam singles title. Fill in the blanks ?
Correct Answer : 4th
- Quiz : This actor turned 40 on 25th February 2021, he won a Filmfare Award for Best Debut for the movie Ishq Vishk. Name him ?
Correct Answer : Shahid Kapoor
- Quiz : Name this famous waterfall located in North America ?
Correct Answer : Niagara Falls
- Quiz : This is one of the most famous landmarks in which country ?
Correct Answer : United Kingdom
Amazon Quiz Answers To Win Emporio Aviator Analog Blue Dial Men’s Watch-AR11201
- Quiz :With an aim to create digital infrastructure for Indian cities, the government has recently launched the NUDM. Expand NUDM
Correct Answer : National Urban Digital Mission
- Quiz :The TGR63 molecule developed by the Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research is a potential drug for what?
Correct Answer : Alzheimer’s Disease
- Quiz :Which Indian company has recently raised $1.25 billion through issuance of debt instruments?
Correct Answer : Bharti Airtel
- Quiz :Name the car from this brand that went to space ?
Correct Answer : Roadster
- Quiz : Apart from God, and his son Jesus, how many fingers do the rest of these characters have in the TV show?
Correct Answer : 4
- Quiz : The Jal Shakti Ministry has recently announced that 12 iconic sites including Ajanta Caves & Sanchi Stupa would be transformed into what ?
Correct Answer : Swachh Tourist Destinations
- Quiz : With KV Vijayendra Prasad of Baahubali fame as the writer, which of these is director Alaukik Desai’s latest project ?
Correct Answer : Sita -The Incarnation
- Quiz : Which company is recalling close to 82,000 electric vehicles globally after 15 reports of fire, involving the vehicles ?
Correct Answer : Hyundai
- Quiz : What is the currency of this country ?
Correct Answer : Krone
- Quiz : This animal, the state animal of Himachal Pradesh, is also the national animal of which of these countries ?
Correct Answer : Afghanistan
Marshall Speaker Amazon Quiz Answers
- Quiz : The newly named Narendra Modi Stadium in Ahmedabad is located in a sports enclave named after whom?
Correct Answer : Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
- Quiz : Which of these countries has assumed the BRICS chairmanship for the year 2021?
Correct Answer : India
- Quiz : As per an announcement, the first undersea tunnel in India is being built as part of the ……………… Coastal Road Project. Fill in the blanks
Correct Answer : Mumbai
- Quiz : These beautiful visuals can be seen in which country that has Male as its capital?
Correct Answer : Maldives
- Quiz : What is this type of fish called?
Correct Answer : Clownfish
TO PLAY AMAZON QUIZ LIVE : CLICK HERE
I hope you found this post very useful and informative for you, please check this post regularly because we are keep updating this amazon quiz answers today.