Get Free Amazon Pay Balance by Post Ad
Amazon is offering you to Post Ad & Sell Used or New Products online and get Rs. 500 Amazon Pay Balance Free, Post your Ad now!
Terms and Conditions
- Amazon Pay balance (“Amazon Pay balance(s)”) are issued by QwikCilver Solutions Private Limited (“QwikCilver”), a private limited company incorporated under the laws of India and can be redeemed on all eligible products on www.amazon.in.
- These Offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to the Local Product Ads Terms and Conditions (“Local Product Ad Terms”) to which you agree by posting an ad (“Ad”) on http://www.amazon.in/post-your-ad/ website (“Amazon.in”) and the terms and conditions applicable to the Amazon Pay balance (“Amazon Pay balance Terms”) issued by Qwikcilver. To the extent the Local Product Ads Terms are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms will prevail with respect to the Offer only. To the extent the Amazon Pay balance Terms are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms shall prevail with respect to the Offer only.
- This ‘Amazon Pay balance Offer for Shipping a Used ‘ (“Offer”) is valid from 4th August to 4th September 2017, both days inclusive (“Offer Period”), unless revoked or extended by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“Amazon”) in its sole discretion without any prior notice.
- Under this Offer, any resident of Bangalore (Karnataka), Chennai (Tamil Nadu), Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh) and Mumbai (Maharashtra) who: (a) posts an Ad for a used item on Amazon.in during the Offer Period; and (b) schedules delivery and ships such used item within 2 days of receipt of an order for such Used item in accordance with these Offer Terms, specifically Section 5 below (such person hereinafter referred to as “Advertiser(s)”); shall each be entitled to receive one Amazon Pay balance of the below value depending upon the number of used item for which an order is created.
- In order to be eligible to receive a promotional Amazon Pay balance under this Offer, every Advertiser must:
a. be a resident of any one of the cities – Bangalore (Karnataka), Chennai (Tamil Nadu), Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh) and Mumbai (Maharashtra);
b. post an Ad for a used item in accordance with these Offer Terms;
c. schedule delivery and ship the used item for which an Ad is posted within 2 days from the date of order received. Any Advertiser who will ship such Used item after 2 days of order received or cancel the order will not be qualified for this Offer; and
d. Post an Ad in accordance with the applicable Amazon.in policies.
- If the used item is shipped by the Advertiser but rejected or returned or not delivered to the customer, then the Advertiser will not qualify for this Offer. Further, in the event an Advertiser fails to meet either of the above stated eligibility criteria, he/she will not be eligible to receive a Amazon Pay balance under this Offer.
- Each eligible Advertiser will be entitled to win one Amazon Pay balance only once per Amazon.in account per verified phone number. The offer can be availed by an Advertiser only once, irrespective of the number of Ads posted by the Advertiser.
- This Offer cannot be combined with any other offer by Amazon or promotion running on Amazon.in or the Amazon.in mobile application.
- The INR value of the Amazon Pay balance will be credited to the Advertiser’s Amazon.in account within 30 days of the expiration of the Offer Period.
- The Amazon Pay balance will expire one year from the date of its issuance. The Amazon Pay balance cannot be used to purchase any other Amazon Pay balance on www.Amazon.in. The Amazon Pay balance cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value or redeemed for cash, except to the extent required by law. Amazon Pay balance Terms are available at http://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201522810.
- Amazon reserves the absolute right to withdraw and/or alter any of the terms and conditions of this Offer at any time without prior notice.
- This Offer is governed by the laws of India. Any disputes arising out of and in connection with this Offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at New Delhi.