JIO 4g plans July 2017 you must know
Reliance Jio launches new plan, Rs 399 in 84 days for 84 GB data, Dhan Dhan will over at the end of the 15 July 2017, Hurry
TO SEE DETAILS PLANS LIST CLICK HERE
Prior to the end of the Dhan Dhana Money offer, Geo launches new plans on Tuesday. The Bestest plan is Rs 399. In this plan, users will get 1GB of data and unlimited callings for 84 days each day. This offer is for the prime member of Jio. This plan is just like the ongoing 309 plan. Along with this, the company has also launched a second plan of Rs 349, in which 20GB data will be available for 56 days. There will be no data limit on this. 309 and 509 plans increased Validity as
- According to the company’s offer, plans of Rs 309 and Rs 509 would be valid for 28 days after July 15. But Jio has given it 56 days before the end of the validity. This means that after taking these plans, it will get 1GB data for 56 days.
- Now in these plans (309 = 1GB), (509 = 2GB) data is available for 84 days, which will end on July 15.
- Increased validity and data of other postpaid and prepaid plans. In all plans, users will get more data and more validity in the same amount.
Terms and conditions
- Voice is truly free – no charge towards voice or the data used to make 4G voice calls.
- Prepaid tariffs are inclusive of all applicable taxes. Applicable taxes will be extra for all Postpaid tariffs plans.
- All customers will have the option to opt for Jio Prime membership upon subscription to any available Prepaid or Postpaid plan and payment of Rs. 99.
- For prepaid subscribers one month denotes 28 days and for Postpaid subscribers it denotes one bill cycle.
- The subscriber must have an active prepaid/Postpaid Plan to avail the additional benefits offered under Jio Prime.
- All Postpaid subscribers opting for Jio Prime are also required to opt for e-bill and autopay options.
- This Plan is intended only for personal use of included services. RJIL reserves the right to discontinue the free Voice benefits offered as part of this Plan in case of misuse/ fraudulent use/ unauthorised telemarketing and commercial use.
- The voice benefits under the Plan voucher cannot be used for outgoing calls to premium numbers, IN numbers and other chargeable short codes; the subscriber will be charged applicable tariffs for the same.
- Unlimited SMS referred in the plan benefits will be capped at 100 free SMS per day in compliance with TRAI Regulations.
- Talktime mentioned in the Top-up voucher refers to monetary value which can be used for availing chargeable services in respective plans.
- Unutilized free benefits will be forfeited at the end of validity.
- RJIL reserves the right to restrict number of devices that may be connected to the user device when used as a personal hotspot and such restriction whenever applied will be communicated from time to time. At present, there is no restriction on number of devices that may be connected to the user device when used as a personal hotspot (also known as tethering).
- The data used by the consumers for Jio applications, Video calls and other content available on internet would be uniformly debited against plan data allocation.
- The above 4G plans can only be availed by customers possessing an LTE compatible device.