Shahnaz Husain 40 G Gold Facial Kit
The Gold Skin Radiance kit is a sensational innovation in achieving skin beauty and radiance. Comprising of age-defying pure gold scrub, gold mask, gold gel and moisturising cream.
- It is ideal for women. It has anti-ageing properties. This facial kit contains orange peel extracts, rose water, aloe vera, gold leaf, dates, and honey, for a smoother and glowing skin. It is a 40g mini kit. It contains 24 carat pure gold, giving skin a radiant look.
- Younger-looking skin combined with a lush, golden glow can easily be yours with the Shahnaz Husain Gold Facial Kit. It helps to get rid of skin impurities and leaves it pure and fresh. The kit renews the skin’s natural radiance. A novel idea from a top Indian beauty expert, this kit contains gold gel, mask, scrub, and an intense moisturising cream.
- This age-defying product will ensure a youthful glow and revitalize your skin to achieve perfect golden radiance. It consists of herbal and natural ingredients like rose water, gold leaf, aloe vera, dates, honey, orange peel extracts, and more components that have rejuvenating and skin refreshing properties. The gold scrub will exfoliate dead skin cells, and leave your face feeling smooth and fresh.
- Shahnaz Husain Gold Facial Kit also contains a gel which can visibly reduce the signs of ageing. Skin surface will look smoother and supple. The gold mask will enhance skin complexion and slow down skin ageing. It gives your face a perfect glow for an evening out. The moisturising cream is light and non-greasy. It permeates the skin and leaves it soft and younger-looking. It is safe to use on any skin type and reduces dryness of skin.
- Use the scrub gently and in circular motion, after cleansing the face. Wash off and apply the gold gel. Once the gel is absorbed, gently rub in the moisturiser. To use the mask, apply it on the face and neck, and wash it off after it dries.
Be the first to review “Shahnaz Husain 40 G Gold Facial Kit”
You must be logged in to post a review.
There are no reviews yet.