WOW Apple Cider Vinegar is made from the juice of the finest quality of select apples grown in the orchard of the pristine hills of the Himalayas. Wow Apple Cider Vinegar is 100% natural, raw unfiltered & non pasteurised retaining the natural residue and goodness as a mother of vinegars with its richness in natural components.
WHY GET THIS DEAL
- Huge Discount
- Useful Product
- 100% natural apple cider vinegar made from best quality Himalayan apples in a hi-tech plant in the Himalayas
- Made from Apple Juice not concentrate
- Pure, raw, unfiltered and unpasteurized with 4% genuine mother of vinegar to give best health benefits
- Rich in natural and healthy vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and enzymes
- A general tonic that helps boost over-all health
WOW Raw Apple Cider Vinegar features
- Helps Tummy Troubles – For an upset stomach, sip some apple cider vinegar mixed with water. If a bacterial infection is at the root of your diarrhea, apple cider vinegar could help contain the problem, thanks to its antibiotic properties. What’s more, some folk remedy experts contend that apple cider vinegar contains pectin, which can help soothe intestinal spasms. Try mixing one or two tablespoons into water, or clear juice like apple juice.
- Cures Hiccups – Take a teaspoonful of apple cider vinegar; its sour taste could stop a hiccup in its tracks. One teen took the hiccup remedy further and created a lollipop that includes apple cider vinegar, which she says “cancels out the message to hiccup” by overstimulating the nerves in the throat responsible for the spasms.
- Soothes a Sore Throat – As soon as you feel the prickle of a sore throat, employ germ-busting apple cider vinegar to help head off the infection at the pass. Turns out, most germs can’t survive in the acidic environment vinegar creates. Just mix 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar with 1/4 cup warm water and gargle every hour or so.
- Could Lower Cholesterol – More research is needed to definitively link apple cider vinegar and its capability to lower cholesterol in humans, but one 2006 study found that the acetic acid in the vinegar lowered bad cholesterol in rats. Also, a Japanese study found that half an ounce of apple cider vinegar a day lowered cholesterol in people who participated in the panel.
- Prevents Indigestion – Sip before eating, especially if you know you’re going to indulge in foods that will make you sorry later. Try this folk remedy: Add 1 teaspoon of honey and 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar to a glass of warm water and drink it 30 minutes before you dine.
- Clears a Stuffy Nose – Next time you’re stuffed up from a cold, grab the apple cider vinegar. It contains potassium, which thins mucus; and the acetic acid in it prevents germ growth, which could contribute to nasal congestion. Mix a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water and drink to help sinus drainage.
- Aids in Weight Loss – Apple cider vinegar can help you lose weight. Here’s why: The acetic acid suppresses your appetite, increases your metabolism and reduces water retention. Scientists also theorize that apple cider vinegar interferes with the body’s digestion of starch, which means fewer calories enter the bloodstream.
- Gets Rid of Dandruff – On his website, Dr. Mehmet Oz recommends apple cider vinegar as a dandruff treatment. The acidity of apple cider vinegar changes the pH of your scalp, making it harder for yeast to grow. Mix 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar with 1/4 cup water in a spray bottle, and spritz on your scalp. Wrap your head in a towel and let sit for 15 minutes to an hour, then wash your hair as usual. Do this twice a week for best results.
- Clears Acne – Apple cider vinegar makes a great natural toner that can act as a natural home remedy for acne and leave skin looking healthier. It’s antibacterial properties help keep acne under control and the malic and lactic acids found in apple cider vinegar soften and exfoliate skin, reduce red spots and balance the pH of your skin.
- Boosts Energy – Exercise and sometimes extreme stress cause lactic acid to build up in the body, causing fatigue. Interestingly, the amino acids contained in apple cider vinegar act as an antidote. What’s more, apple cider vinegar contains potassium and enzymes that may relieve that tired feeling. Next time you’re beat, add a tablespoon or two of apple cider vinegar to a glass of chilled vegetable drink or to a glass of water to boost your energy.
- Cuts Down on Nighttime Leg Cramps – Leg cramps can often be a sign that you’re low in potassium. Since apple cider vinegar is high in it, one home remedy suggests mixing 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar and one teaspoon honey to a glass of warm water and drink to relieve nighttime leg cramps. Of course, by the time you walk to the kitchen to put the drink together, your cramp is likely to be history but maybe that’s the point.
- Banishes Bad Breath – If proper brushing and mouthwash doesn’t do the trick, try the home remedy of using apple cider vinegar to control bad breath. Gargle with it or drink a teaspoon (diluted with water if you prefer) to kill odor-causing bacteria.
content & offer source : amazon.in